Friday, February 20, 2009

Product Review

I just tried "Embossing Magic", a static cling reducing product that is designed to help eliminate stray embossing powder.

The ultimate test in my book is a complicated stamp on black paper, so that's what I did. The above picture is before the heat. I rubbed the pad onto the black paper and it left a very fine powdery white residue on my hands and on the paper - slightly messy. Most of it wiped off, I'm sure I could have wiped any trace away if I took more time.

The picture above shows how much embossing powder residue was left after I tapped the page clean. You can still see a few tiny bits, but definitely better than without the static cling product. It didn't eliminate the step of using a tiny paintbrush to get the rest removed.

No comments: